Naira9ja loan app is a secure and easy to use private lending platform that gives Nigerians personal loan starting from N5000 up to a maximum loan amount of N500,000 when you download and apply for the loan.
The fund from this loan app is for personal use and short-term, usually starting at 8 days for first time borrowers.
Naira9ja loan app is legit. We say this because it had been over 10k downloads in its first month of release with plenty of positive reviews. The app uses AI to collect prospective customers information including phone records, bank transaction alerts, BVN to build the credit score of each borrower.
How to Download and Apply for Naira9ja loan
- Download the Naira9ja App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Fill in basic information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- Bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the algorithm will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Loan disbursement on Naira9ja is done automatically, so the whole process should take less than 5 minutes.
What are the requirements?
- Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
- Be between the age of 22 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active Nigerian bank account.
Is Naira9ja loan app legit?
Yes, Naira9ja Loan app is legit and does give out loans to customers but with extremely high interest rates most especially for first time borrowers. Read other customer’s reviews on play store before you apply for a loan.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered or regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also its availability on Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your own security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
Loan application process is absolutely secure and safe. Naira9ja promises never to share customer’s information with anyone without consent.
What will happen if I don’t repay my loan or pay my loan late?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, you will be reported to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
HOW TO REPAY Naira9ja LOAN:
- After successfully binding the repayment bank card, they will automatically deduct the repayment amount from the card if there’s sufficient fund in the card.
- Repayments through Paystack gateway is also integrated into the the app to enable manual payment.
- Repaying your loans on time can help improve your credit score, leading to more opportunities for higher limits and longer terms.
What Naira9ja loan app can improve?
Naira9ja provides an all round positive user experience, the loan application process is easy and straightforward.
However, the interest rate charged on this app is a bit on the high side. First time borrowers usually get N4000 to payback N6000 within 8 days.
Naira9ja loan app customer service
Office: Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos