Easybuy is a mobile device loan service financing platform operated by Palmcredit, a loan service provider company. With Easybuy platform, you just get to purchase mobile phones and other devices on loan and pay back in more comfortable monthly installments. It’s a new platform in Nigeria created for those who want to buy phones and pay in instalments. Phones from your favourite brand such as TECNO, Samsung, Infinix, iPhone and any other smartphone brand can be bought using Easybuy loan.
Easybuy phone device loan requirements
To be eligible for an EasyBuy mobile financing loan, you need to meet up the requirements. These requirements are outlined below.
1. You must be employed or have a reliable monthly source of income
2. You must have your Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card or NIMC National ID Card to use Easybuy.
3. Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) will also be required.
4. Your ATM card would be required
5. Your initial payment of 30% for the mobile phone you want to purchase
After meeting up these requirements, you are now eligible to use Easybuy loan and can proceed with getting the loan from Easybuy.
How to get a Smartphone loan from Easybuy
To get Easybuy smartphone loan in Nigeria, all you just have to do is to follow these steps outlined below:
1. Find an Easybuy Agent
The first step here is locating an Easybuy agent. Easybuy has partnerships and affiliations with many phone companies in Nigeria.
As a result, Easybuy agents are stationed in many mobile phone stores. They all wear the official Easybuy uniform (blue branded T-shirts), so you can identify them easily. When you locate them, tell them what you need and they will guide you through.
2. Provide necessary details
An Easy Buy agent will brief you on the requirements, just to make sure that you are eligible for the loan.
Some questions and details will also be asked and the agent will note down your response.
3. Select the Mobile Phone you wish to buy
In any mobile phone store affiliated with Easybuy service, the agent works hand-in-hand with the staff. So once you select the mobile phone of your choice and agree to the price, you will be directed back to the Easybuy agent to sign up and make purchase through the Easybuy phone loan terms.
4. Sign up for your Easybuy smartphone loan
The next step is to sign up on the Easybuy platform. The agent will be in charge of these steps and your details (that were collected earlier) will be used for the loan application.
Your photograph will also be taken during the application process. You may also be asked to speak with another agent from the Easybuy head office (through a phone call).
5. Make an initial loan payment of 30%
Here, you will be asked to pay at least 30% of the phone price. For example, if the mobile phone costs ₦50,000, you must make an initial deposit of at least ₦15,000.
6. Set a convenient loan repayment term
When applying for an Easy Buy loan, you have the option to:
Repay within 3 months
Repay within 6 months
Each repayment term has a different interest rate. So, be careful while reading the terms and be sure to confirm before making your decision.
7. Final verification
In this last step in obtaining a mobile phone loan from Easybuy in Nigeria, You will be asked to provide the names and phone numbers of 4 people close to you. These individuals:
–must be your family members, friends, relatives, employer or coworker
–They must vouch that you are a responsible person
–They will be contacted if you digress on your repayment term (fail to pay on/after the due date)
How To Repay Loans Through The Easybuy App
To repay Easybuy loan, all you just have to do follow the steps below
1.Download the Easybuy loan app from playstore
2. Open the Easybuy application and log in
3. Open “loan history” and click on “Pay now“
4. Tap “Repay with Bank card” and input your card details.
5. It is advisable to screenshot your repayment process whenever they pay through the official app. This might be required as proof in cases of overpayment, unreflected payments and other errors.
If you need any guidance on Easybuy or face any system error during your loan repayment, you should contact Easybuy via their customer care number or email address.
EasyBuy Contact and Customer Care
You can visit their website at www.easybuyloans.com. You can also send them an email by shooting at email@example.com.