Surecredit loan app is a legit online loan app in Nigeria. The platform borrow secure loan to customers who are interested and who meet their requirements. They offer an unsecured type of loan to borrowers. This implies that you do not need paperwork nor collateral to apply for the loan.
For you to get instant loan approval by surecredit, you need to know the requirements and steps to apply for the loan with ease. All these and more we are going to discuss in this article.
This loan platform offer to their customers loan amounts range between ₦10,000 to ₦100,000
repayment periods from 91 days to 365 days. you are expected to repay your loan within this period time.
Surecredit loan app offers a good annual interest rates ranging from 12%-20%.
If you choose an amount of ₦5,000 and terms is 180days,the total interest should be ₦5,000*12%=₦600.The total repayment amount would be ₦5,000+₦5,000*12%= ₦5,600.
How to apply for surecredit loan and get instant approval
1. Download and install surecredit loan app from google play store.
2.Register a personal account with a phone number.
3.Choose your loan amount and loan tenure.
4.Fill in personal info.
5.Loan review and cash disbursement into your bank account
Requirements to get surecredit Loan
For you to be given surecredit loan, you need to meet it’s requirements. Surecredit loan requirements are highlighted below:
1. You must be a citizen of Nigeria. Living in Nigeria.
2. Your age must be within the range of 18 to 60 years
3. Have a stable monthly source of income
4. Must have An Android phone with stable internet connection
5. Your phone number
6. The bank account number with which you will receive the borrowed amount
7. Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
8. The details on your ATM card will also be needed
9. Valid documentation
Benefits of borrowing money from surecredit loan
1 The app is safe and secure
2 Apply for loan and receive it instantly
3 Choose your payment flexibly
Surecredit customer care contact details
Surecredit is always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback and questions, feel free to contact them using the details below as they are available 24/7 to assist you with your request
• Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our Office Address: 2-4 Tobi Lawal Rd, Lagos Mainland 101245, Lagos, Nigeria